Preserved Pink Grabia is a foliage that can be added to any Preserved or...
Preserved Mini Calla Lily heads in a vintage Lilac colour. The Mini...
This 25cm tall bonsai is made using real wood and finished in Preserved...
Preserved Mini Calla Lily heads in a soft cream colour that has a...
Preserved Mini Calla Lily heads in a deep Blackberry colour, they are...
1. No Minimum order value
2. Prices are inclusive of VAT
3. All orders are to be placed online unless otherwise agreed
4. Accounts are not held (Goods are not shipped until payment has been received)
5. For Wholesale account, please contact Verdi UK about Minimum Order Values and Carriage.
6. Carriage is £8.90 (UK Mainland)(excludes palm leaves) on Online orders unless the items are Palm Leaves or over £250 (ex VAT ) excluding timed deliveries and stock specifically shipped in to fulfill the customers requirement. This applied to Retail and Trade customers. Wholesale customers - Carriage charges apply on all orders and are not exempt.
7. Standard delivery is 2 working days on Stock items, if you require them next working day please select the correct shipping method. HOWEVER PLEASE NOTE: Orders have to be paced before 11am Mon-Thurs for next day despatch. Orders that are received on a Thursday afternoon or Friday will not be despatched until Monday. This principle is also used where Bank Holidays fall in the UK.
8. Saturday Deliveries are currently unavailable.
9. As standard we do not ship orders out on a Friday—this is to avoid the products being held over a weekend in a cold environment. If you request this to be carried out Verdi-UK will not be responsible for the quality of the goods on receipt.
10. Goods are sold outright, we do not operate Sale or Return. If we agree a return it must be re-saleable
11. If goods are ordered in specifically for you, you will have to have a full case of the product (qty of products inside of case can vary dependent on products). Full payment is required before the items are ordered in. The products will then be added to our monthly shipment. These items are non-returnable as they have been ordered in for you.
12. Where items are only supplied in carton qty or stock has run down these items are added to our monthly shipment automatically on receipt of your order. If you require the product sooner than the shipment is due into us there will be an additional carriage charge.
13. Any queries/rejects should be notified within 48hrs of receipt of delivery.
14. Prices are correct at the time of printing. We reserve the right to alter prices at any time. Please refer to our website for up to date prices & details on products.
15. Verdi is not able to replace any goods if they are found to be damaged after they have been signed for in good condition. Please check the goods before signing for them.
16. If goods are to be delivered to any other Country other than the UK Verdi UK is not responsible for shipping the goods or any Import Duties, this is the responsibility of the customer/recipient.
17.The longevity of Preserved Flowers & Foliage is not guaranteed, it has been known for these items to last for many months if not years in some locations.
18.It is assumed that if you place an order that you: have read, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions
19. Payment: We have two payment options for you to choose from, Paypal (Credit or Debit Card), you do not need a Paypal account to use this method as you can check out as a Guest. If you login to your Paypal account and do not wish to use this method we suggest you logout of your paypal account and check out as a guest. Please note that goods are not released for shipment until full payment has cleared into our paypal account.
Bank Transfer (Bank Wire) where you will be emailed our Bank Details to Transfer Payment direct into our bank account. Please note that goods will not be released until funds have cleared into our account unless other wise agreed (in writing). If agreed that we will despatch the goods before payment is received we will require full payment within 15 days. Delay in payment will result in a 5% per day charge added to your amount due.